After a year of coding, here’s Jarvis.
There are tones of webpages this days that lets you find the hex code for a certain shade that you want to use.
However, If you want a certain color from let’s say an image or a webpage, you should definately try <b>HEX Color Finder 3 </b> as it has a picker that extracts the color into HEX, which you can use when you design a page.
Download here: <b>http://www.hexcolorfinder.com</b>
Here can you see how many products sells every second. Note how slow is the new Mac book pro selling speed. Not everyone is happy with the latest version of MBP.
Many people everyday, worldwide, expercience issues when trying to connect to the Internet. What you should do in case your conncetion won’t work is to power off the router for at least 10-30 seconds then start again. If it won’t work, then try to restart your computer.
If it still won’t work, you may try to do the following
1.Go to the Search button or menu on your Windows computer
2.Type “cmd” without the quotes and start the program.
3.Now you should write “ipconfig/release” without the quotes and hit enter. Wait untill it’s done.
4.Next step is to type “ipconfig/renew” without the quote marks and push enter. Wait for it…. when it’s done, your internet connection should be back. I know it works because I am doing it every day.
If you like our articles, you may want to check out the “Tutorials” page.
According to Fossbytes, these are the ten rules of NASA programmers guiding them how to code:
NASA’s 10 rules for writing mission-critical code:
1. Restrict all code to very simple control flow constructs – do not use goto statements, setjmp or longjmp constructs, and direct or indirect recursion.
2. All loops must have a fixed upper-bound. It must be trivially possible for a checking tool to prove statically that a preset upper-bound on the number of iterations of a loop cannot be exceeded. If the loop-bound cannot be proven statically, the rule is considered violated.
3. Do not use dynamic memory allocation after initialization.
4. No function should be longer than what can be printed on a single sheet of paper in a standard reference format with one line per statement and one line per declaration. Typically, this means no more than about 60 lines of code per function.
5. The assertion density of the code should average to a minimum of two assertions per function. Assertions are used to check for anomalous conditions that should never happen in real-life executions. Assertions must always be side-effect free and should be defined as Boolean tests. When an assertion fails, an explicit recovery action must be taken, e.g., by returning an error condition to the caller of the function that executes the failing assertion. Any assertion for which a static checking tool can prove that it can never fail or never hold violates this rule (I.e., it is not possible to satisfy the rule by adding unhelpful “assert(true)” statements).
6. Data objects must be declared at the smallest possible level of scope.
7. The return value of non-void functions must be checked by each calling function, and the validity of parameters must be checked inside each function.
8. The use of the preprocessor must be limited to the inclusion of header files and simple macro definitions. Token pasting, variable argument lists (ellipses), and recursive macro calls are not allowed. All macros must expand into complete syntactic units. The use of conditional compilation directives is often also dubious, but cannot always be avoided. This means that there should rarely be justification for more than one or two conditional compilation directives even in large software development efforts, beyond the standard boilerplate that avoids multiple inclusion of the same header file. Each such use should be flagged by a tool-based checker and justified in the code.
9. The use of pointers should be restricted. Specifically, no more than one level of dereferencing is allowed. Pointer dereference operations may not be hidden in macro definitions or inside typedef declarations. Function pointers are not permitted.
10. All code must be compiled, from the first day of development, with all compiler warnings enabled at the compiler’s most pedantic setting. All code must compile with these setting without any warnings. All code must be checked daily with at least one, but preferably more than one, state-of-the-art static source code analyzer and should pass the analyses with zero warnings.
About these rules, here’s what NASA has to say:
The rules act like the seatbelt in your car: initially they are perhaps a little uncomfortable, but after a while their use becomes second-nature and not using them becomes unimaginable.
Color Scheme Generator is your solution. Just insert a color in hexadecimal format and Color Scheme will give you 24 colors that combine with your original color.
As a front-end developer I always have the same problem when I need to define my font-sizes and line-heights in my CSS. Normally I need to take in consideration the base-size of the font to create the sizes of my h-elemnts and add to the equation the line-hight which needs to be proportional. And when all that is in place I go to bed whishing that the customer don’t change the font-type.
Well, to avoid that problem I strongly recommend you type-scale.com.
At type-scale you can choose the font family and base-size and the page will calculate for you the headers and pragraphs sizes and line-heights. You can also choose between different scales i.e. minor third, major third, augmented and a lot more.
Not enough whith that, type-scale generate a CSS-script that can be used in your CSS file with all sizes and line-heights.